2 Mobile Platforms; 1,000 Uses
- Texts always get read, unlike email - cut through communication clutter
- Include links to mobile web sites
- Push images or GIFs for more engagement
- Works in every country
- Users can "opt in" to a variety of lists
- Schedule texts based on calendar date or a sequence
based on when list was joined
- Provide access to any content via a phone, tablet or desktop
- Available anywhere in the world
- No downloads
- No I.T. involvement required
- Drag-and-drop simple creation of mobile pages
- Secure site with password-protected content, if needed
Training & Development
- Use text messaging for performance support.
- Create five-minute micro-lessons for boost learning.
- Applicants can text in to sign up for
- Push text about new jobs.
- People can complete basic application
on thier phone.
- Schedule text welcome messages to new hires before they start.
- Create a new hire mobile handbook
- Take selfies of new employees at
orientation and introduce them to the rest of the team using mobile.
- Use text messaging to communicate with employees who do not have a corporate email address.
- Create mobile websites in multiple languages to build relationships with non-native English speaking employees.
- Empower employees to report their hours worked by text message.
- Create mobile-friendly payroll guides.
Compensation & Benefits
- Create mobile benefit guides available to employees at any time.
- Communicate changes to policies during open enrollment by text message.
Have questions? Want to try a free demo? Fill out the form below!